Friday, May 01, 2009

Jonas Live!

Because there's nothing that I love more than questions, I thought I'd do the ol' Jonas Brothers a solid and answer some of their fans.

Thanks for your thoughtful question! I like your creative use of U's instead of typing "you" very frugal! To answer: what inspires me is just life, I guess. I enjoy living and seeing as how managing my diabetes is part of that, I've decided that it's awesome to manage it so that I can keep on living!

Thanks for your thoughtful question! And this is my answer.

Thanks for your thoughtful question! There are some girls I remember and others that I forget. I usually can pick my mom out of the dinner table line-up and I've seen that Pam Anderson girl on TV once or twice. You look familiar - your blue eyes are ringing some bells. Were you the one who was selling bootleg t-shirts in the parking lot?

Thanks for your thoughtful question! I'd probably be the kind with two lenses and those thingie parts that go behind your ears.

Thanks for your thoughtful question! I'd probably date me at 7. I had it going on pretty majorly back then.

Thanks for your thoughtful question! Ever since we were sperms in the sack we dreamed of having an army of brothers and it couldn't have happened without the dedication of our father. He tolerated a bunch of shitty chick flick date nights just to put the moves on dear ol' mom and then replaced all her birth control pills with Tic Tacs. He pretended to listen and walked on beaches and bought flowers from that guy on the freeway offramp. He's a pretty slick character and the one we credit for making our Jonas Brothers dreams come true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is killing me dead.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin