Thursday, June 09, 2005

wipe your ass

Last night I saw a commercial for toilet paper, and it was one of those MegaRoll kinds... like 16 rolls of t.p. smooshed into one. And it says that it's so big that it comes with an "extender" for the roll. [the link is to a DEMO for crying out loud!]

What?? I mean, I legitimately don't understand. Is it bigger around - how will it fit? Is the roll wider - and why can't it use the regular holder thingy? The one I have it already reaches all the way across... so why do I need an extender?? Maybe I have the old-school backward toilet paper holder or something, but the little arms on the holder are not 16" long to accommodate all these MegaRolls that are now encroaching on record-size girth.

So my question is this : if they have to smash more paper onto each roll, why not make the cardboard tube smaller??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin