Wednesday, March 16, 2005

annoyance


Ok, I know it's nothing new to complain about cell phones, and everyone complains about everyone else's phone, but not their own, but today it's at the front of my brain, so bleh... now it's here.

This is what I have to say : if the girl in the cubicle next to mine doesn't start turning her cell phone on silent - or at least a 'regular' ring tone - I am going to strangle someone. Probably her. I hate the midi version of the Sex & the City song. I hate midi reggae. I hate the bleep-bleep-bleep noise when you get a text message. HATE. Choose one ring tone, use it for ALL CALLS and then put the damn thing on silent when you're at work. ESPECIALLY when you're not at your desk.

Thank you,

Grouchy Neighbor

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin