Tuesday, October 26, 2004

dream a little dream

last night I had a series of strange dreams. the last of the bundle came 'round 5am (just before the cat woke me up, he's starving to death, you know.) and is the only part that I remember with much clarity was that Will was my next door neighbor and he brought over his spritely girlfriend to hang out and drink vodka.
 
I think it's the sleep deprivation finally taking its toll on me... I fell asleep at 10pm last night - 10 o'clock people!! - and slept until 6:30am. And I am still tired. That's lame.
 
Jennifer had a dream that I had a baby, but since I was mad at her, I wouldn't let her see him. [I think it was a 'him']
 
My mom dreams that Mt. St. Helen is going to explode and smother all of us.
 
I dream that Will wants to booze it up in my living room.
 
WTF? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin