Sunday, February 08, 2004

Baby, you know I love you, right? We've had a lotta good times... weathered a lot of storms. I tell you everything baby, I've given you my heart. No one is more special to me than you, that's why I never want to tell you 'no'.

So it's only fair that I give you some warning. I'm not gonna be around much in the next few days. You know how it goes... I've got big projects at work... that online class is eating up my lunch hour... and baby, sometimes I'll be working over time. It doesn't mean that I don't love you, and I don't want you to feel neglected. I promise to rush home to you every night. It might be late some nights, but I'll always be home. If you get tired and have to go to bed before me, that's ok. I'll just cuddle up around you when I get in. If you're not awake when I leave in the morning, I'll leave you a post-it note on the bathroom mirror... 'cause I love you.

I'm workin' hard to make a good future for us. Together. So I have to do this... hopefully, it won't take me away too much. But even when it does, I am always thinking of you.

All my love,

Mia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin