Thursday, August 21, 2003

People Are Inherently Stupid

Ok, I am at my wit's end with these people (see my neurotic ramblings below).

Anyway, I did get a hearty giggle from Jen's post today about possible baby names, to which Randy suggested that she look here to make sure she doesn't choose a stupid name. This site points out everything that is wrong with people today. Two of my favorites (taken from a Baby Name Message Board) :

How about Lou? When I was in England, I heard that name and it seemed to have a little tinkle to it. Randy is good too.

You weren't listening QUITE hard enough in England, were you?

------------------------------------

I like the name Jayden for a girl and Jaden for a boy. I'm also thinking of other bisexual names.

Try taking out a personal ad in the adult weekly.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin