Thursday, August 21, 2003

Chill Pill, Anyone?

I am so frazzled lately... it just can't be good for me. Or you, for that matter. You stupid head idiot! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that (out loud) I have just been so stressed...

I definitely need a chill pill. All the things that are usually annoying are reasons for me to launch into a fit. The way that certain co-workers talk to their spouses literally 20 times a day and argue the whole time, complete with whining and begging.... argh! The way that some people waltz in 3 hours late with no explanation and announce that they will skip their lunch hour for the next 3 days to make up the time, but then take a lunch hour every day... the way that people are always running to me for help, like I am a freaking IT department...

Sorry. You didn't deserve that.

I stopped taking my birth control pills last month (after more than 5 years of taking very strong doses continuously to treat my endometriosis) and the side effects, so far, have been like going through menopause. I get hot flashes, I am rude to everyone, I curse young people (younger than me : 25), I cry at commercials, I fall in love with my husband again every evening... and then promptly start yelling at him about the air conditioning or the TV volume. It's really a hell of a lot of rip roarin' fun!

Can't wait to get pregnant... that should be an adventure in and of itself!

But I suppose that poses an even greater challenge : who has sex with a cranky old bitch who sweats profusely?

please, everyone... bow your head and say a silent prayer for Ryan...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin