Saturday, April 11, 2009

gratitude

I'm having a pretty good week. I've been able to squeeze in a lot of craft time and been able to post a few things to Flickr where everyone has been incredibly kind and left me lots of wonderful, uplifting comments. I know it sounds super cheesy and like I'm begging for validation, but it's nice to get compliments sometimes - sue me!

I've had some good traffic on my etsy site this week which is always positive and I've made some sales, which is greatly encouraging. Since I craft for the love of it I don't have any monetary goals for my shop, so it's always a happy surprise to see a sale come through. It's nice to know that someone else likes what I have done (enough to pay for it even!). I hope that my silly crafts can bring a smile to their new owners. I'm happy they've found new homes!

I've got a handful of new ideas clunking around the back of my brain and as soon as I get this last commission wrapped up, I'll be sure to share it with all of you.

Long story short: thank you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin