Friday, February 20, 2009

unpopularity never felt so cool

This is officially the first weekend of 2009, and in actuality since October or November of 2008, that I have NOTHING planned. I'm excited about it, to be honest. Now I have endless amounts of time (okay, really just 48 hours) to do whatever I want. And what I want to do right now is nap and clean the house a little bit (just a smidge. I don't want you to think that normal people live here!) and work on crafty stuff. I suspect that I still won't get much of anything done, except maybe the nap part, but I'm ok with that too.

And, of course, I will abandon all non-plans as soon as something better comes along.

Until then, I am perfectly content to laze away my days in my pajamas with unbrushed hair watching Flight of the Conchords. We just got the first disc of season one in the mail and... oh my... so brilliant. It's one of those shows that everyone kept telling us that we'd like, but we don't get HBO and they don't air them for free on Hulu, so we just put to the back of our minds. But when we were in New York, we saw one episode and were hooked. It was the episode with Jim Gaffigan in it, where he tries to befriend them. This is what they had to say sing about that:


"If you get murdered, I'll avenge your death" la la la la

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin