Wednesday, November 12, 2008

get with IT


Hey! I just learned a thing! The IT Crowd, which is one of my current favorite sitcoms from across the pond (no, I won't call it a Britcom) recently (um, Sept. 30) premiered in the US on the Independent Film Channel (IFC). IFC will play episodes from seasons 1 and 2 every Tuesday and then play the NEW season immediately following (early 2009). The new season premieres in Britain on Nov. 21st if you happen to have the overseas hook-up. For the rest of us, this is the first time the IT Crowd has been shown on US stations and I encourage everyone to check it out. It's a hilarious show and I'm so so so glad that the American version died on the editing table (I still love you, Joel McHale), it is perfect the way it is and doesn't need to be translated.

We have a basic DirecTV package and we get IFC on channel 550 - so you might also!

There are oodles of funny clips on YouTube but this is one of my favorites, when the boys meet their new boss for the first time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin