- daily walking (since we've been blocked out of Disneyland for weeks now, I need to get back into the flow of walking miles and miles and then standing on concrete for hours at a shot)
- outfit planning - much more important than you realize! Days are warm and you're sharing space with one hundred and fifty thousand other people. Light weight clothes, comfy shoes - these are necessities
- bag planning - since we're taking the train back and forth almost every day (to avoid the 4 hour traffic jams - yay!), we have to pre-plan what to take. Snacks, water, paper parasols, sweatshirts, etc. As the details are finalized, I'll post the contents here as part of my Comic Con Tips & Tricks list
- accessories - just because I'm a comic book widow doesn't mean that I have to look like a Frodo. I have so many cool accessories that I am planning to show off all my awesome new jewelry, including a sparkly new telephone necklace thanks to Jennifer at Naughty Secretary Club!
- Scheduling - for the first time in 9 years, I am actually making a plan about which panels to see. Can you believe it? I feel like such a noob! Usually, I just kind of tag along with Ryan during his autograph sessions and stuff and then mull around the convention center, but this year I am taking charge of my destiny! I will follow Kate and Bliss and Adam to which ever panels they choose!
- Lip prep - I can't wait to meet Bruce Campbell, and I am 99.9999% sure that he's going to love me back, so I have to get my kisser ready!