Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a good idea gone bad

I was supposed to be blogging about my awesome time hanging out for Kate's birthday, but got sidetracked making my own vector images. What? I know. It's difficult and contagious. So then I came up with a girlie that I liked. But she was lonely. So I made some cats. And some toys. And all the other detrius of my life. Which, of course, called to be uploaded right away and then I had to make a new background, tweak the layout, add some widgets, yadda yadda... now it's hours past my bedtime and I my brain is done.

If you're reading this via RSS, you will have no idea WTF I am talking about. Click over to the blog (http://www.giddygirlie.com/) to see the new design and layout.

When I awake from my coma, I will blog about Kate and the Tiny Ninjas and Sock Zombie puppets and cake and pie and crazy Mr. Kang and all the other wonderful parts of Monday night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuuuute! I like it. I love polka dots.

david santos said...

Excellent!
Congratulations.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin