Sunday, April 13, 2008

slightly better

Well I've worked out a bit of a template to work from and played with some colors and whatnot, so aesthetically I'm done for a bit (plus, I don't have 5 hours to spend on code right now).

As for all the old files, I might have permanently broken something. YAY! I can't get into my FTP server right now (which I am pretty sure is something that I broke!) and am waiting on Tech Support to bail me out. Until then, everything on the FTP server is unavailable, so.... yeah.

For anyone using RSS feed, if your reader didn't automatically update, you can use this link: http://www.giddygirlie.com/feeds/posts/default

I use Google Reader and it fixed itself, and I have also confirmed that Google Reader will create the RSS link just by entering www.giddygirlie.com, so you don't even have to stop by this physical page. Hey! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin