Thursday, October 13, 2005

Halloween

Ryan and I have been kicking around the idea of being Beetlejuice and Lydia, during the wedding scene for Halloween... but then the Big Halloween Bash got cancelled...

...but now the Halloweems party is on! But I realize that I might not have time to make a scarlet wedding dress and find Ryan a crushed velvet suit to wear. My other ideas :

for me Britney : sloppy t-shirt [I've got the Golden Ticket], low-rise jeans, blonde wig with black roots, drag around a baby with a cigarette hanging out of its mouth and a bag of Cheetos. for Ryan Kevin Federline : shirt that says "Mr. Spears", baggy jeans, cheesy sideburns, fedora OR trucker hat, sign stuck on his back that says "douchebag"

for work Madeline or maybe Pippi [this picture is photoshopped, but hilarious]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin