Tuesday, July 12, 2005

signing off

I'm sorry that I have been relatively quiet lately. I have all kinds of things that I want to tell you, but a lot of it probably shouldn't be posted to the universe via weblog and and the rest is... well, it's hard to sum up in a paragraph or two. Since I probably won't get a chance to post again 'til next week -- here's the breakdown :

We're leaving for the Comic Con on Thursday, if you'll be there, call me and we'll hang out! I'll be there 'til late Sunday night (party on comic geeks!!) so look me up - seriously - I can only take so much of this stuff before I have to 'go meet someone' at the bar. I am, however, going to try to find some body cool to do an audio blog post... maybe Ray Bradbury? Edward Furlong? Hal Sparks? If you do come, please note that the "Adventures of Mia" booth is not mine, but I wish it was.

Next weekend, is the WM3 Awareness Day show - here's the new link with all the nationwide info. It's going to be a great time, but it's just a lot of work, since someone put me in charge of wrangling the bands. Aiiiiieeeee!! I'm going to have to buy a light saber at the Con to use to poke and prod everyone "hey you! get on stage NOW!"

Wish me luck everyone -- and I'll catch up with you in a few days!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin