Tuesday, July 05, 2005

3 day 4th weekend

"No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater than central air." - Azrael [Dogma]

Was this really a 3-day weekend? It went so fast!

This Saturday was the first class in the Summer Art Series that Ryan is teaching at the Cultural Center. I went along for moral support (plus the usual 'roadie' schlepping) and we got everything situated and then... no one showed up! I felt so bad for him. I had my reserves about starting a class on a holiday weekend, but the Center was sure that they'd at least have 4 or 5 kids. Next week should be better. He actually was kind of relieved, because now everything is planned out for next Saturday, with no stress.

Since we got out of there earlier than planned, we went and had a nice breakfast and then went out to the swap meet [last one before the Fair starts*!]. I looked high and low for more of the silly Toilet Signs that everyone liked so much... unfortunately there were no more! Where did they go?? Who bought all the potty signs??

Sunday slipped into the void... I can't think of a single thing accomplished on Sunday, except reading. Oh, and a few more bands added to the WM3 Awareness Day show! Yay!

Yesterday, we spent the day with friends, BBQing and making the most awesome fireworks display EVER. I need to upload the pictures from home, which I will do tonight. We ended up coming home late and I didn't get to sleep until after 1am, so I am tired today and really need a nap.


*2 of my collections were accepted for display -- come by to witness my true nerdishness!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin