Thursday, June 30, 2005

punk like you mean it

I haven't really posted about it much here, but I have been working for the past few months as an Awareness Day Coordinator for the West Memphis Three. In July we're having an around-the-world awareness day, and I am leading a concert in the OC/LA area. Everyone's invited -- and I sincerely hope you'll come! Even if you don't live in SoCal, you can find an event near you on the message board.

The show that I am working on is at the Anarchy Library in Downey, CA and is going to be a very punk rock show. If you have any sway with any of the bands that are listed as pending, feel free to give 'em a poke on the ribs -- I really want them there!!

Is there anyone else that you can think of that I should approach about this show?

*and can I just say that Alice Bag is a doll?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin