Monday, June 20, 2005

pouting and pictures - a weekend well spent

Was it just me, or did this weekend seem shorter than usual? Maybe because I didn't stay up as late as usual (Friday I was in bed by 1am and Saturday by 2:30am), so the days themselves were shorter? Also probably because I spent 1/2 of my day on Saturday in a funk because ... ah, well it doesn't really matter... but in any case, I exhausted myself with my bad attitude.

Meanwhile, Ryan was having a power lunch with Josh Medors and has officially signed on for another project - yay! Next month's convention is going to be a lot of fun. If anyone is planning to come down to the San Diego Comic Con, shoot me an email and we'll meet up! I'm always bored out of my mind, manning the booth while Ryan schmoozes and signs autographs.

Yesterday, we had dinner with La Familia, and my sister showed me some videos that she took on Thursday which were too funny. This one is the Kindergarten/6th Grade Challenge - an annual school tradition. This one is Ryan being buried in the sand by the kids (when he declined to boogie board with them, they buried his feet so that he'd at least get wet from the incoming tide). I also took some pics and posted them to Flickr. Everyone thinks that I am obssessed because I am always reaching for my camera "wait, lemme take a picture of your corn dog!" "why?" "Flickr." It's an addiction.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin