Thursday, June 23, 2005

hardy har

Last night, we went to the Improv and had so much fun! Admittedly, we went because the tickets were free [join the mailing list for all kinds of freebie offers], but it was a lot of fun. Dom Irerra was the headliner and was a lot funnier than I had seen him before. We didn't know who the openers would be and were surprised when they were really good! The first was a magician/illusionist who was very funny -- but we missed his name. We were a little late because the parking situation is a NIGHTMARE. They have a structure that is all high-tech and tells you how many spaces are available : none. The 2nd comedian was Loni Love, who I only knew from the "I love the 70's/80's/90's" series -- she's hilarious!

Ryan was all excited about his 'celebrity' sighting of Wee Man at the Improv, but when we reached the parking lot we saw the guy again and it wasn't him. Unfortunately, other people thought he was Wee Man too and started following him, so when I took out my camera to get a picture of the rad orange moon, he scoffed, thinking I was going to take his picture. I didn't - just to deny him the satisfaction.



Today's Tadpole Count : 3


While trying to find a good frog clip-art to add here, I came across this site for frog statues. I like "sarary man" the best.

Additionally, if you google "frog doctor" on the 2nd page of images is Mark [Mr. Jenandtonic]! Wuh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin