Tuesday, April 26, 2005

impresivo

Do you read NatalieDee.com? I hope you do! I am in love with every single picture.

Por supuesto* :

Also, last night I went to bed at 9pm. Nine. At night. Like a kindergartener. *sigh* I didn't fall asleep until 11:45pm-ish, but STILL! I tucked myself in with a copy of The Liar's Club and a cat wound around my ankle at 9pm. What a nerd.

Anyway, have you noticed that I have become a Flickr whore? My beloved Styro hooked me up with the ultra-rad membership package, so I am working on uploading my pictures for y'all** and I have a really cute one of my cat because I am le gay and plus, what's a blogger without cat pictures??



*fuck YES I passed the Spanish AP exam in high school, for college credit
**yes, I am allowed to say that, because it's a gift from Southerner Styro

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin