Thursday, April 28, 2005

cat fancy

Last night I took home my digi camera from work by accident, and when Ryan was tossing snackies to the cats, I remembered and grabbed it to make a short video. It only lets you record 5 seconds or something, but it's still a cool feature. Of course, the cats got all weird about the camera and just wanted to stare at it.

Ruckus usually will do these enormous backward leaps and flips to catch the snackies when they're flying through the air. I wanted to capture him doing that, but of course he was more interested in staring at me.

This 4 second video is kind of funny, in that you can see Ruckus start off with enthusiasm and then just bail on the effort and flop on to Monkey (who was more interested in camera time, and so had plopped himself down in front of me).

Later, they were eating from their fancy, plastic, monkey margarita glass (hey! cats need fancy too!) and I taped a few seconds (very funny if you "loop" the video) of how they eat. They basically compete over who can eat the most, in the least amount of time. They shove each other's heads out of the way to bulldozer another mouthful. Pigs! Ryan says this video actually makes them seem kind of civil, because they almost look like they're pausing, but really they're pushing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin