Monday, February 21, 2005

heave a sigh

I am cranky today anyway -- it's a rainy Monday -- but I am grooving along to the Rise Above CD that I just got last week and so I decided to look up the lyrics to one of the Black Flag songs that isn't on the CD that popped in my head and when I looked them up, it says :

Visitors interested in Black Flag Lyrics may also interested in:
Jimmy Eat World Lyrics
Ashanti Lyrics
Brand New Lyrics
Metallica Lyrics
Dave Matthews Band and Dave Matthews Lyrics
Avril Lavigne Lyrics
Queen Lyrics
Yellowcard Lyrics
Jennifer Lopez Lyrics
Ludacris Lyrics
Incubus Lyrics
Radiohead Lyrics
Jesse McCartney Lyrics
Aerosmith Lyrics
The Postal Service Lyrics
Something Corporate Lyrics
John Mayer Lyrics
Blue Lyrics
2Pac (Tupac Shakur) Lyrics
Papa Roach Lyrics
Akon Lyrics
Pink Floyd Lyrics
Oasis Lyrics
Jay-Z Lyrics
Red Hot Chili Peppers Lyrics
Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi Lyrics
John Legend Lyrics
Kenny Chesney Lyrics
Celine Dion Lyrics
Twista Lyrics
Tim McGraw Lyrics
Beyonce Knowles Lyrics
Modest Mouse Lyrics
Jet Lyrics
Led Zeppelin Lyrics
Trick Daddy Lyrics
Senses Fail Lyrics
Shania Twain Lyrics
Bowling for Soup Lyrics
Goo Goo Dolls Lyrics


Like I said, I am already cranky, but when it is assumed that you would like people like Avril Lavigne or Celine Dion because you like Black Flag, it makes me want to stab someone with a fork. In the eye. And then kick them in the shin.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin