Friday, November 19, 2004

elf and magic

I demand that everyone go home tonight and watch "Elf" - whether you rent it, borrow it, or buy it is not my concern, but you really should see this movie. It's deliciously ridiculous and I am giggling at my desk just thinking of it.
 
The reason that I want you to see it (and recommend that all your friends do the same) if because I want the quips from this movie to become lexicon. I want to answer the phone "Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?" and have people laugh - not hang up.
 
Also I think that everyone should start watching Arrested Development. [I know, what am I? the Nielsen Ratings people?!] I have seen a few episodes and never really paid much attention, but Ryan loves it so I bought the box set when it came out last week. We watched it the other night for like 2 1/2 hours [p.s. I got a lot of Xmas knitting done - yay!] and it is SO freaking smart and funny. You even forget that Jason Bateman was ever Teen Wolf too!
 
I have some stories from the last week to share with you that I will blog in greater detail when I get a chance to scan and upload some pictures. Until then - I do love you all. Especially Styro who is going to grace me with her presence like a Christmas Miracle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin