Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I love VH1

Ok, so it's not a music channel anymore, per se, but VH1 occasionally has something redeeming. Lately, it's keeping me happy with the new series I love the 90's.

Tonight, I saw the episode for 1993, which reminded me of so many things forgotten... not to mention the Bee Girl from the Blind Melon video.

Personally, I always thought she was cute and loved her part in the video. Of course, I am probably skewed somehow, since I know Heather, who was the Bee Girl. She's a friend's little sister.

Another 90's factoid for you : she's not the same gal from the album cover. She's an actress that was hired for the video only.

Anyway, go back to loving your decades in 30 minute incriments, people. Chop! Chop!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin