Thursday, June 10, 2004

Convention Day Two

I brought home an approximate ton of sales kits and brochures AGAIN. My shoulder is all sloped on the right and my left one is on my ear and I think there is permanent nerve damage, but y'know, it was all worth it. I did get a nod from the Disneyland people (BFF!) and the really expensive Hawaiian resorts (TWO leis people!). They know me and are so nice, however the fine people from Scottsdale can kiss my butt. If I have to break up your chat session to get a business card and you never apologize and rush me out (even though we just hosted a boat-load of events in Scottsdale) then you are a turd. A big ol' stinky one. So there. Ha. I totally win.

The flip side is that the fine folks at Disney don't give chotchkies*, so all I have is a brochure and a date for lunch. I guess you win some and you lose some.

*is that how you spell that? And what the heck does it mean? People all across our company call promo items (hats, mugs, etc.) chotchkies and I don't know why. Styro - can you shed some light?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin