Saturday, March 27, 2004

yesterday

When I got dressed for work on Friday, I put on my new black slacks and noticed that they were a little big... but what the heck? It was 5:30am and I was in a hurry to leave, so I just wore 'em anyway. I guess that's a side effect of losing weight... your clothes don't really fit anymore. So all day I kept yanking on them... the legs were a little too loose and the waist was big. Sometime after lunch I actually noticed how roomy the waist was. I kind of smiled to myself. Damn, Mia. You got it goin' ON. Then when I was in the bathroom later I realized... I lost the button at some point in the morning. Oops. Yeah, your pants seem a lot roomier when they're unbuttoned. D'oh!

Then when I came home, Ryan was working in the studio. He has this huge drafting table where he works... he's inking away, asking about my day, etc. etc. and then when he stood up I realized that he was in a t-shirt and his underwear. "Nice outfit you've got there" "yeah, it's casual Friday" LOL - the benefit of working at home is that you never have to get dressed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin