Thursday, January 15, 2004

Somebody Check My Forehead



Lay your hand on my forehead. Can you feel it? It's Baby Fever.

Oh my gosh, I am soooooo in love with my little niece, Jillian. She's this petite little cutie, just barely 1 year old that is just a doll. She doesn't fuss... she doesn't cry... she doesn't whine... she's great in the stroller...she's great being held. I couldn't resist, so I carried her around most of the day. [editor's note : I ditched work yesterday to go to Disneyland with the out-of-town family] We pointed at things, smiled at strangers, waved at birds, ate a frozen banana. It was great.

My hormones are raging so much, that I dare not share the elevator with a man, lest I get pregnant. Let this be a fair warning to you all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin