Wednesday, December 31, 2003

repentance

Forgive me, Bloggers, for I have sinned.

Last night I indulged in a full hour of the 8th Deadly Sin : Reality TV

I wasted 60 minutes of my life on Paris Hilton & Nicole Ritchey. I really wish that I could say that I was tricked into watching it, lured by the devil with promises of gold and diamonds. I'm afraid that curosity and sloth took hold of my mortal body and I was unable to look away. Please forgive me! Oh, Lords of Blogsylvania, I agree with the rest of the world - these girls are a waste of space. Completely pathetic human beings, unworthy of my time....and yet... and yet...[sigh]... I could not help but laugh a little when they changed the sign to read : 1/2 price anal/salty weiner bugers. I laughed at the content, as well as the fact that girls worth more than $350million don't know how to spell 'booger'. But it was wrong. I know that.

What shall be my punishment?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin