In a NY minute :
- 31 degrees on Thursday, 17 degrees on Friday
- My Choppa hat kept me warm AND stylish
- I saw a guy that might have been IA and I yelled "Are you the incompetent attorney?! I love you! Let's deep fry something! Woooooo!!" across the street and he flipped me off and a cab honked. It must have been IA for real.
- Sock Monkeys love NY. Pictures are forthcoming.
- I saw two celebrities at JFK airport while I was stranded there this weekend. Both were shorter than I expected. One screamed like a woman when he saw how cold it was outside and again when his driver pulled up. Guess who?
- snow hurts your eyeballs when the wind picks up and it pelts you like tiny stones
- I bought an I heart NY t-shirt for $2. I had to... it's required for all geeky tourists.