Thursday, November 13, 2003

today, so far

saw : woman bicycling with snake print spandex shorts and a Warrant t-shirt on. She had waist-length hair that was feathered back around the face. I love the 80's strikes back, indeed.

heard : woman #1 : and they said he's like the new Tom Cruise, y'know, like Risky Business? woman #2 : ugh....no way. That guy can't barely even dance. I mean and Tom Cruise is like, you know, so cool?

tasted : a piece of wax paper that was baked into the middle of my bagel. ew. but I feel stupid demanding a refund, seeing as how it was 65 cents to start with...

felt : aching stomach muscles. have you seen Elf yet? OMG - hilarious. "Hello this is Buddy the Elf what's your favorite color?"

touched : grabbed the handle to the car door and last night's rain water ran all over my hand. ew.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin