Thursday, October 02, 2003

you know when it's time to go home...

TinkerBell737: I'm tired and I still have 2 hours before it's quitting time
MOM: I'LL ALERT THE MEDIA
TinkerBell737: shut up
TinkerBell737: have pity for me
TinkerBell737: today's not my day
MOM: AND IT'S NOT MINE
MOM: WE'RE AT AN IMPASS
TinkerBell737: woke up late... no time to shave legs, so I have to wear pants that I don't really like...
TinkerBell737: with a shirt that I don't like
TinkerBell737: and my hair looks like poo wound up in spaghetti
MOM: YEAH WELL.. I'M WEARING NEW BOOTS.. W/LITTLE SOCKS INSIDE TO MAKE THEM FEEL NICE...
TinkerBell737: that's bragging!
MOM: AND THE EDGES OF THE SEAM IN THE SOCK ARE EATING AT MY SMALL TOE
TinkerBell737: gross
MOM: RIGHT.. PULL OUT A BLOODY STUMP LATER ON
TinkerBell737: I need to get my hair cut and colored. Know anyone with a weed whacker or flow-bee that I could borrow?
MOM: NO.. YOU COULD VISIT SANDY'S CURL UP AND DYE
TinkerBell737: I hate to do it, but I think I am going to spend the $10 tonight and get myself some love from Lady Clairol
MOM: RETAIL THERAPY WORKS

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin