Thursday, September 11, 2003

The Question Everyone's Asking

I was on my way to the airport to depart for a trip to the Bay Area for business and I turned on the news to check the traffic report. I saw what was happening and was a bit thrown off, because the Today show is usually on a taped delay for the West Coast and so I wasn't sure what was happening in real-time and what had already happened. I heard the jets and helicopters scrambling from the near by Marine Base (although it was *technically* closed a couple of years ago) and knew it was something bad.

I came into work and we set about the arduous task of contacting each and every traveler and bringing them home safely. I will add the link to my journal from that day in the next day or so.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin