Monday, September 29, 2003

Halloween Projects

I wanted everyone to rest assured that the Halloween Projects will be finished and mailed out to you soon. I am almost finished with the containers (just painting and embellishing them is left) so all that is left is filling them with fun things for girls and boys.

I will be making candies to put inside, which have been delayed since I have been without a fridge for weeks on end... argh... but as soon as I get the freezer capability up and running, I'll be cranking out pirate candies like you wouldn't believe!!

I will try and remember to take a picture of a completed Halloween Project for everyone and will post it at Sew Lame for you to review. What I have made are paper maiche containers, which will be used to send out special treats. I have made pumpkins, spiders and cats so far... and I may be making a bat, also.

If you want a Halloween Container of your very own - email me your address. I aim to send them out mid-week (so that you can kick start your Halloween decorating), so you could have your very own package in the mail (!!) by the end of this week! How fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin