Monday, September 15, 2003

Cat Punishment

Ok, I'll admit it. I am a push over when it comes to punishing my cats. Generally, they are good kids and I don't have to scold them much. Just an occasional couch-scratching and the like... no serious offenses.

However, I will never forget the 'teenage' months and how terrible they were. Always biting and scratching (me) and generally being pains in the butt. I also remember the Mother's Guilt when I finally would get fed up and lock them in the bathroom. Either one alone or both together. Some nights, it was the only way to get any sleep*.

Leave it to Sars to label it most eloquently "The Tiled Chamber Of Incorrigible Imps From Hell."

*in my own defense, I lived in a studio apartment and there was not a bedroom door to close.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin