Thursday, August 14, 2003

Online Psychic

I'll admit... I believe that some people have enhanced sensory powers that let them to feel things better than the average person. And just out of the sheer vastness of all the possibilities in the universe, there has to be SOMEONE that has psychic abilities.

However, my mom is sold on this lady that she saw on TV. Generally, TV is not a good place to find a bonafide psychic... I mean, have you SEEN John Edwards?! This lady that my mother has a thing for doesn't claim to see the future or know the past... she doesn't read tarot cards or tea leaves... oh no, she's much too high tech for that! Instead, she uses this software that randomly selects from various .wav files and the messages on the files supposedly can tell her things.

Um... yeah.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin