Monday, August 18, 2003

No, it's not a bruise, thank you

On Saturday, after a full day (!!!) of laying out in the sun trying to achieve some sort of recognition that UV Rays exist (I'll take a tan, a burn... anything!) I decided that I needed something else. Obviously direct sunlight at the peak hours, while sweating profusely and reading People Magazine weren't going to do it...

So, hair dye was my next best option.

I quickly forgot about my quest for a Hawaiian Tropic Tan and settled for dark hair dye. Yes. Black hair dye. Yup.

It's black violet, so the light reflects back kind of purplish... I like the color just fine, it's just taking me a while longer to get adjusted. Bleach me blonde or dye me red and I'm fine, but the dark colors take me a while to adjust.

Just to keep things interesting (and difficult for those involved) I also bleached out portions, so I have this 'peek-a-boo' of blonde underneath. Pretty cool looking, if I do say so myself (which I apparently just did).

Kudos to Jenn for her assistance, patience, and toxic high from the fumes. Much love to ya sista!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin