Tuesday, May 09, 2000

about me

Hi! I'm Mia, a.k.a. giddy girlie, and this is the part where I tell you all about me, right? Well, to start with I was born in a hospital. Then I lived in a house. My mom was a hippie and my dad was a punk rocker. They both gave up their crazy ways when they started a family. We lived in the suburbs. I grew up to be a little bit like both of them. I have been sewing and embroidering and painting and making things my whole life and I sell some of them on etsy. Over the years I have gotten older, but I still haven't grown up. I have a husband, a job, a cat, and a red glitter beach cruiser. I make things in my "free time" which is usually very late at night. I spend a few days a month at Disneyland and I always forget to eat a churro. I really like the internet and I use it a lot.

I have a daily journal blog at http://www.giddygirlie.com/ and an account on http://www.twitter.com/giddygirlie and I post a lot of pictures on Flickr .


Million Dollar Baby

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin