Monday, October 26, 2009

Scooby Crew

Last year, Ryan determined that the foursome of himself, me, Adam, and Kate would henceforth be known as the "Scooby Crew." Not only because there were 4 of us, but because of personality reasons as well. As soon as he said it, he turned to me and said "you know we're Shaggy and Velma, right?" and I did and agreed. It's true, it's who we are.

Then, we nearly died when we saw this clip from Spaced (because we completely relate with Tim and Daisy):




So, for Halloween 2008, we convinced the crew to dress up like their namesakes. It was super fun and we got lots of compliments all night (recap here).

The Scooby Crew!

Over the past year, I may have gone a little over the top with the Scooby Crew thing and have been relentlessly harassing my friends with various arts and crafts (or farts and craps, if you'd prefer) depicting The Crew. Well, Kate finally put hers to good use! Check out the first stop-motion video featuring my little peg people!!

2 comments:

Giggly said...

Oh! That is the cutest video!!!

Anonymous said...

It won't be the last - I just have to get Godmama Kathy to pay the boys a visit after they get their Giddy Girlie originals...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin