Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kittykill Interview

I've been a huge fan of the Craftster community since... oh man, a long time now! And I've always loved the engagement of the moderators who seem to be genuinely thrilled at their jobs - look at crafts and chat with creators all day? C'mon! That's awesome!


Venture Brothers favorites



Recently, I submitted a post for my Venture Brothers wooden pegs and the moderator was very friendly and complimented my work (*blush*) but her name - Kittykill - caught my eye, so I clicked through to her blog and crafts and was not disappointed! She makes some amazing things and over on her blog, she interviews some amazing people. So imagine my surprise when she wanted to interview me! I was blown away.

I hope I didn't come across too dorky! Read it, if you dare!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUCH a great interview! Great questions! Great answers! I nominate you for the next Barbara Walters Special! Cha cha cha!

mimilove forever said...

Nope, not one whiff of dorkness - you madam are a STAR..and Spaced is one of our top telly faves n'all...I'm kind of a cross between Marsha and Brian x:o)

(and thank you for the mention too!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin