Thursday, July 31, 2008

office humor

I know I still need to write up my last day at Comic Con, but I am working on something else (top secret!) at home and watching Season One of the office which reminded me of a real-world office happening. Maybe I've told this before, but anyway:

We had a large office and every week was somebody's birthday, so there were always cards going around. The manila folder was prepped just for birthday card signing with a check list inside with everyone's name on it - you sign the card, check your name, and pass it on.

And once there was a card going around, except it was a condolence card for someone whose mother had just died... and our admin hadn't read the card so she wrote "Happy Birthday Kathleen! I hope you have a great day!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin