Saturday, February 04, 2006

all quiet in Blogsylvania

Just a heads-up that I am going dark for a few days at the end of the week to re-vamp the website and create some general chaos. I've got professional help, so it should make the transition pretty easy, but just in case I'm not around, you'll know that good things are coming and that I haven't totally ditched town (and you) when I'm not 'here'.
 
Also, I'll try to lay down some fresh beats on Flickr, because I am a Flickr addict (thanks Styro!) and have been wandering town taking pictures of anything that gets within my point-and-click range. I'm also cooking up some new crafty ridiculousness which should be available for posting in the next couple of days. So beware.
 
---------
In the meantime, I am Momma Mia this weekend, shuttling Little Brother to and from the skatepark and pretending to know what the fuck he's talking about. "Oh yeah, a nosegrind ollie kickflip down the 11-stairs... nice." And apparently I am going to be the worst mother to a teenager in the world : who knew that kids really do want to be left at the skatepark for 20 hours a day? I got eye rolls from Lil' Bro, Ryan, and Evan (and Evan's friend Aaron - for good measure) when I posed the question. Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuse me. I mean, sure, I used to stay for all three sessions at Skateway (roller rink) when I was a kid, virtually every Saturday and Sunday, but that was different. I mean, who doesn't want to roller skate in circles to Prince and Sheena Easton? Does <a href="http://etniesskateparkoflakeforest.com/">Etnies</a> even offer a backward skate? I think not.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin