Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Sneak Peek

Today at Disneyland was really great, not only did we get to preview some things that the public won't see 'til tomorrow, but also because it wasn't very busy... the lines were manageable and the crowds tended to flock to where ever Christina Aguilera was rumored to be. There was tons of media and I really should have worn hot pink or something, so you could pick me out of the background on Telemundo or whatever.

Everyone said "take pictures" and I obliged -- I took 2 cameras and more than 250 pictures. I have uploaded most to my Flickr page, so gorge yourself on my nerdishness. I am too tired right now to properly comment on any of them, so they probably won't make much sense... but there are a couple of me & Ryan that turned out ok (I like the self-portraits, myself) that you might like to laugh at.

On our way home we stopped off at Olive Garden and gorged ourselves on breadsticks (my bad joke : when you eat too many bread sticks, you're on garlic overloaf) and salad (I am an addict for that dressing!) and soup. We then ventured into the attached mall and browsed the Disney Store, where I picked up a couple more Tinker Bell things for my collection (addict!) which I will eventually post to Flickr also. Maybe tomorrow.

Tonight while the pictures were uploading, I started making another cake for someone sweet (suspense!) and burned 3 CDs of pictures to print at Target and then I looked at the clock and realized it was almost midnight and now here I am... and I really need to go to bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin