Monday, April 11, 2005

seeking

"It is what I have wanted to do my whole life since I just heard of it right now " - Homer Simpson

Our company is reshuffling again. I am stressed beyond belief. If you're hiring, my dossier follows :
  • I am not offended by fart or sex or blonde jokes
  • I won't ever poo in the company toilet
  • I listen to rad music in my cubicle
  • I can internet surf like no one's business
  • I type fast -- 60 wpm -- and IM even faster!
  • I wear glasses that make me look smart
  • I know how to make a streak plate, read an agar slant, and brace a compound fracture
  • I can quickly make up a song about your cat or the way he walks (doodle doodle dooooo!)
  • I prefer the Oxford Comma to most people that I know
  • I can thread a needle faster than you can change the channel!
  • I can be bribed with colorful Sharpie Markers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin