Sunday, January 09, 2005

old woman - young woman


Can you see me in this picture? Which one am I? Or maybe I am both? To help further confuse you, here is a list of "how I spent my weekend" :

  • finished knitting two scarves
  • purchased ingredients for home made coconut macaroons
  • thought about a blog redesign
  • wrote a new story that isn't published yet
  • read three [yes, you read that right THREE] books : Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt, Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris, and A Monk Swimming by Malachy McCourt (Frank's little bro)
  • went to a Tsunami Benefit Concert at the House of Blues and had my face fucking rocked off by the Cadillac Tramps. I was told by my HOB contact that Flogging Molly was going to be there, but they weren't. In their defense, it was raining like a freaking... I dunno what it rains like - cats & dogs?... it was raining pretty crazy, though, and I think they were in Santa Barbara. And if I wasn't all charitable and shit I would have stayed home and read a fourth book
  • made a list of everyone that I failed to send a holiday card too, and decided to send each a little something, just because it's January and I love people.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin