Thursday, January 13, 2005

instinct

Ryan : so I saw on the news today that where the tsunami struck, there weren't as many injured animals as they'd expected.
me : really? interesting.
Ryan : yeah, I guess they have a fifth instinct or something and so a lot of the animals headed for higher ground.
me : hee hee. are you stoned?
Ryan : wuh?
me : never mind, go on
Ryan : yeah, so they found animals far away from the water... what? why are you laughing?
me : you said "fifth instinct"
Ryan : What? oh... I meant a fifth sense
me : hee hee hee hee
Ryan : what now?
me : hee hee
Ryan : what?!
me : everyone has five senses : sight, sound, taste, hearing, touch... sound familiar?
Ryan : oh sorry... shut up... stop laughing! Ok sixth instinct then
me : HA! HA! HA! HA!
Ryan : what now?
me : "well my first instinct was to run, but I said no, so my second instinct was to hide, but then I thought... my third instinct was to shit myself, but I didn't...
Ryan : ...ha. ha. ok, smarty mc smarty pants, I get it now...
me : hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
Ryan : are you stoned?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin