Wednesday, January 26, 2005

CT wishes MRI dreams

I can't say for certain that it was the MRI, but this afternoon I had some WEIRD dreams. Weird as in spectacularly innovative and groundbreaking. Seriously, I should be getting IA on the case and patenting this shit. Brilliant, I tell you!

Stranger still, I dreamed of an old friend who I haven't thought of in a long time. Growing up, I was always close with Nichole and then when our families moved away from one another and we eventually lost touch. The last time that I saw her, she showed up at my parents' house in 1997 and was pregnant with her first baby. I went to her baby shower the next weekend and that was the last time that I laid eyes on the dear girl. I received a birth announcement about 2 months after the baby was born and it didn't have any return address or phone number... I had no idea where to find her. Her parents had also moved again and to this day, I can't find any of them in any phone book or anywhere on this great world wide intra-web. In my dream, we met up again and immediately clicked and fell into the loving sisterhood that we shared all through our years together. I sincerely hope that if I do ever find her again, this is precisely what will happen. It was a lovely dream and full of odd and interesting things.

p.s. yes, I did take a mid-afternoon snooze and YES it was heavenly.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin