Wednesday, December 22, 2004

three things

Three names you go by:

  • Mia
  • Angela Mia
  • "excuse me, do you work here?"

Three screennames you have:

  • AnswerLadyMia
  • TheGiddyGirlie
  • No_Fun_Mia


Three things you like about yourself:

  • I'm not grossed out by dead bodies
  • I relate well to children and little ones like me
  • I get so happy that I actually dance a little and clap my hands


Three things you hate/dislike about
yourself:


  • I tend to take on too many things, making life easier for everyone but me
  • I have a sharp tongue and hurt people when I don't mean to
  • I suck as a house keeper


Three parts of your heritage:

  • Scottish
  • Swedish
  • Spanish Gypsy


Three things that scare you:

  • suffocating
  • ghosts trying to kill me
  • Paris Hilton's lazy eye


Three of your everyday essentials:

  • food
  • water
  • oxygen


Three things you are wearing right now:

  • slinky black lingerie
  • naughty grin
  • ...wait, did you pay the $4.99 a minute to read this?!


Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):


Three of your favorite songs at present:

  • "Mommy" by the Slackers
  • "Rise Above" performed by Henry Rollins & Chuck D
  • "Grey Matter" by Oingo Boingo


Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:

  • host a fundraiser for the West Memphis Three, before they waste any more time in prison or are executed
  • extracting a tiny humanoid from betwixt my tender loins
  • master knitting!


Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):

  • a penis
  • gratitude
  • abundant happiness


Two truths and a lie (random order):

  • I mailed your Christmas card
  • I want to steal your baby and eat her tiny little nose
  • I need new underwear, badly


Three physical things about the opposite (or same) sex that appeals to you:

  • ability to reach things off high shelves
  • strong facial features
  • facial hair


Three things you just can't do:


  • like cold weather
  • drink beer
  • watch reality TV

Three of your favorite hobbies:

  • embroidery
  • knitting
  • reading


Three things you want to do really badly right now:

  • take a nap
  • go to Cancun and get a great tan and a nasty hangover
  • buy a new diamond ring


Three careers you're considering:

  • nurse
  • doctor
  • welfare junkie


Three places you want to go on vacation:

  • Paris
  • Amsterdam
  • Japan


Three kids names:
  • Gwendolyn
  • Riley
  • Ginger


Three things you want to do before you die:

  • live a few more decades
  • see the pyramids
  • own a house


Three people who have to take this quiz, like it or not:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin