Things I didn't do this weekend :
- clean the bathroom
- take those bags of stuff to the Goodwill
- figure out a cool pattern for one of the knitted scarves I am making
- read my new book
- like the long-anticipated episode of the Simpsons
Things I did do this weekend :
- watched Mean Girls
- fell in love with Tina Fey all over again
- watched Saved!
- started 3 new knitted scarves
- laughed when Paula Dean said her pecan pie was so good it "makes you wanna sass your mama"
- ate Del Taco breakfast burritos in bed
- got on three rides (Tower of Terror, Haunted Mansion, & Pirates of the Caribbean) in one hour in 2 theme parks (Disneyland & California Adventure)
- nearly cried when I saw a little girl gasp and go numb with joy when Cinderella walked past her
- laughed when someone said "it goes off more than the smoke alarms in Snoop Dogg's house"
- ate Skittles for the first time in a year