Friday, September 17, 2004

sponsor me!

Friends and Family,
 
It's that magical time of year again for the CHOC "Walk in the Park", which is the annual charity event to raise money for Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC)! Last year, your generous donations helped me to personally raise over $200 for CHOC, contributing to an overall total of more than $200,000 rasied for CHOC!!!
 
I would once again like to extend an invitation to everyone to join me - and Ryan! - to participate. The walk is a LOT of fun (see some pictures here) and is a relaxed pace stroll through the Disneyland and California Adventure theme parks before they open! Around every turn is another magical scene, including all of your favorite Disney Characters! This event is great for everyone - even children! If you're interested in walking with us, please let me know and I can send you the details to sign up.
 
If you're interested in donating money to CHOC and would like to sponsor me, donations of $1 or more are graciously accepted. All money donated is tax-deductible. If you would like, a credit card payment option is available and checks are welcome.
 
Thank you in advance for your love and support! I'll see you at the CHOC Walk!!
 
Mia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin