Sunday, February 29, 2004

Nothin' Like A Weekend



I feel a little better. Two days, three naps, fleece pajama pants, chocolate lollipops, pirate jokes and Misfits tunes.

Friday night, Ryan's band played and a bunch of friends came out. I got many hugs, had lots of laughs - even got humped by Jake in the doorway - does it get any better?! I was dead on my feet, after having been awake for almost 24 hours, but I didn't want to go to sleep... I didn't want the happiness to leave. Ryan snapped a couple of pictures before we went to bed...

Saturday, Jenn came over and we lazed around and went in the jacuzzi : the best therapy ever

Sunday, we went to John & Rosey's house and laughed hysterically, remembering the fun we had at Magic Mountain the past few times that we went.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin